Best Friends
i was away from my computer and got back to see this msn window...
nick says:
hey fag boy
nick says:
don't ignor me shit head
nick says:
ignore
nick says:
you can't hide IQY
nick says:
fine I will get a new indian friend to harass
nick says:
I am back and stronger than ever with determination to insult you , sickbal
nick says:
talk to you soon Nic
nick says:
Nick
nick says:
hey fag boy
nick says:
don't ignor me shit head
nick says:
ignore
nick says:
you can't hide IQY
nick says:
fine I will get a new indian friend to harass
nick says:
I am back and stronger than ever with determination to insult you , sickbal
nick says:
talk to you soon Nic
nick says:
Nick

2 Comments:
i think nick may have a problem.
how does nick only have one indian friend? where is nick from.
nick's a punk.
iqs a punk.
well then, it all works, doesn't it?
perfect...
i like this "nick." he seems cool.
f
Post a Comment
<< Home